Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28th More People More Problems

Bread to be Evil

Free Time

Rude
Good day everyone.

This week is something of a special post. Over the week I was able to accrue 12 more people for the e-mail list. Currently, there are 42 people on the list! Thanks so much for the support.

Since this is a special landmark, I thought I would celebrate by posting some terrible comics!

Hopefully you enjoy them. By the way, before I posted these comics, I had reservations about posting "Bread to be Evil" since I thought it was a bit over the line. After hearing my friend Roman's joke last night...I think I'm well within acceptable limits here.

Frank
http://twitter.com/FrankRicci

P.S. If you would like me to add anyone to the mailing list, please send me an E-mail and I will gladly add them. Thanks

No comments: