Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th

Jenkins and the Masters of the Universe

Xavier's Secret
Growing Up

Hello everyone.

I got 3 comics this week. I've been really lazy and haven't drawn up too much lately. Also the new years rush took a lot of time.

No excuses though, these three comics are a crack team of amazing artistic beauty. My personal favorite is the "Growing Up" comic but I like each for other reasons.

Hope everyone's New Year was fun and eventful. New Year has never been big for me. I used to work every New Year growing up and when I finally got to spend New Years with friends, it was always a quiet small gathering just to hang out. Meh, we used to party and fuck around every other day of the year, why do anything big for one day like New Years?

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Frank

No comments: