Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st 2009

Inflatable
Segregation

White Italians Can Jump

Happy February everyone!

Hope you enjoy the comics this week.

A friend of mine gave me a topic for a comic a long time ago, but I couldn't think of anything to do with it. I recently thought of a joke but didnt have the time to draw it up. Next week I should have it done...This really doesn't matter for this weeks post, I just don't have anyhting interesting to say this week...so enjoy!

Thanks again.
Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awsome job man, your gonna be the next robert munsch, hope all is well in your world.LDB.

Frank said...

Make sure you sign in when posting comments. Who is LDB? Do I know Lebron James...only that he miss spelt his own acronym?

I hope so!

Also, there are plenty more comics after this one, check "older posts"