Friday, February 20, 2009

Injured and Frustrated

Fire To Learn
Friday The 13th
If The Greeks Knew About The Surgery
Sitcom Humour
Walk To End Achilles Tendon Rupture

Hello, Hello!

I skipped last week because I was, you know, in surgery. I know it was selfish, but I hardly had time between being starved and going under the knife to write up anything that I could post.

So now I have 5 comics. Mostly they are just mildly funny observations from my injury week. I know for sure that most of these comics don't really 'make the grade.' That is, they aren't really funny but may make you smile...maybe.

So take them as you wish. Don't be too hard on me though. It's freaking difficult to find a comfortable place to put my leg while I draw, eat, e-mail...or anything else for that matter.

That is why this edition of That's Comical is called "Injured and Frustrated"... I expect this title to change little over the next 6 months.

Thanks for the continued support!

Frank

No comments: