Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 8th 2009

How To Draw

New Guy At Work

Wife Beaters

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

Hello everyone!

Four comics, but one isn't really a comic. The last comic, "Who Wrought This Evil" is just a drawing I was thinking about recently. I don't think it's particularly clever or anything but I did have a clear idea of what I wanted t
o do. One of my classes this semester is an English Graphic Novel class and another is a class that deals with environmental issues. I sort of concocted this comic while I was sitting in these classes. I hope you like this comic as well as the others!

Thanks again for the support guys. I might be doing
something a little different with the comic presentation some time soon. I'll keep you posted when I find out more.

Peace
Frank

Who Wrought This Evil?

No comments: