Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29th. Out of my cast and on to the Physio

First Time In Bath Together
Is This Even Funny?
(This is a real question, I'd love to hear your comments on this one
)

Out on a Limb

Prejudice
Role Playing Night

This Sunday is a unique Sunday.

Up until now I have only posted these comics for close friends and you have all been awesome and supportive. Over the past two weeks I've been expanding the invite to friends I have not spoken with in ages. Furthermore, I've even invited people I don't know from my classes at U of T.

Because of this aggressive advertising, the blog community has grown 11 fold. Thanks for all those who joined the community and supported the site. Hopefully the blog begins growing under it's own momentum over the coming months.

Thanks again for all your support!

Hopefully you enjoy this weeks comics. Any comments are always welcome.
Peace
Frank

P.S. My cast is off, the scar looks terrible, and the physio is slow and painful! Don't ever rupture your Achilles Tendon!

No comments: