Monday, March 16, 2009

Two weeks in one

Just Ride It OutOut Of Necessity
Home For Troubled Teens
Gym Coach
Jurassic Thought

Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Ghost

Odd post this week. Last week I did not post anything and there is a good reason for that. Last week I was shopping my comics around to people outside my circle of friends. Up to this point I have relied on the kindness of my close friends to keep me confidant in my comics. Recently I've been asking some people with experience in Cartooning, Graphic Novels, and comics in general about my comics. Because I was showing my work I wanted people to see some of the best of the best. The last post I made got a lot of nice responses so I didn't want to dilute the hilarity by posting last weeks (less well received) comics. But this week, I've decided to include and lump up last weeks comics with this weeks comics.

Hope you enjoy this weeks post.
See you next week!
Frank

No comments: